Monday, July 9, 2018

How to Remove Kitchen Grease in your Drain Line Top Secret!

This is a top secret tip for removing grease from your kitchen drain line.  This technique only works if the line is currently draining.  Heat up two LARGE sauce pots of water, very hot but not boiling and then pour them both down the kitchen drain one after the other.  The large volume of hot water will melt the grease.  It works very well.  Do this every few months.  The other thing is do not use your garbage disposal as a trash can.  Throw everything away in the trash and wipe out the pots and pans with a paper towel and throw the paper towel away in the trash as well.  Now you can wash your dishes.

Top Secret Kitchen Grease Removal

Mark
Superjet Sewer and Drain Cleaning

8 comments:

  1. There are many companies who offers drain line cleaning and pretend like the professionals in the market but genuine ones are few one of the helped me alot in drain line cleaning at a very competitive price and done the job within a short period of time. Thanks to DrainSolution plus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gotta favorite this website it seems very helpful . hydro jetting company Perris

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really loved reading your blog. It is very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike so many other blogs I have read which are really not that good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact, after reading, I shared it with my friends and everyone liked it!
    water tank replacement Land O lakes

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just want to say thank you for sharing a great information.I've read a lot of blogs but most of them are boring. Your article made me feel fascinating. I am going to share this information with my friends on social media networking sites!

    Read an interesting Blog on "Plumbing Service Land O Lakes" now

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice Blog, There are many plumbers out there, but you shouldn’t have to wait to get Drain Cleaning Services in Anderson Indiana.Our licensed plumbers will work carefully and efficiently to ensure your plumbing issue is resolved properly the first time. At Roby’s Plumbing, your satisfaction is extremely important to us.

    ReplyDelete